2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
C300 is Hott!!!
By Taras on 01/31/10 09:09 AM (PST)

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This car is awesome!!! I am 6 foot four, and I have room to drive as well as I can fit in the back seat. styling is awesome, interior is a little bland, but not bad. Car is FUN to drive, corners like on rails, great highway speed, not bad off the line either. I have owned a E class, Hummer H2, Lexus GX470 , Acura CL type S as well as various other cars. I LOVE THIS CAR !!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! :)

The Best First Car!!!
By ariegn on 05/26/09 16:30 PM (PDT)

This is the 1st car I purchased for myself. I can truly call it my own. It was the first of the small luxury sedans I test drove and none of the others could live up to the MB C300. It is a gorgeous car both inside and out. Had MB not redesigned, it would not have even been a consideration. I'd be driving a Lexus right now. The car is gorgeous, has been reliable for me and the service at my dealership is beyond excellent. I only have good things to say! Nothing says class, luxury and comfort like a Mercedes.

Love my C luxury awd
By 2008 Mercedes-Benz C on 04/24/09 14:53 PM (PDT)

Had dealer install front of car as in the picture. They did it at no cost to me. Have owned many Benz's in my life and this may rank second to a 1972 280SE that I restored and sold to a private party. Love the new amenities and the overall beauty of this auto.

Love my C
By Jerry on 02/01/09 18:04 PM (PST)

I am approaching my one year anniversary and love the car. I liked the interior of the luxury model so I bought it and the dealer installed a sports grille (the cost was nominal as the grilles are interchangable). I have had no problems at all. I have 4- matic and the car runs like a tank through the snow. The media center is easy to use and the premium sound is great. The Bluetooth was not compatible with my LG phone so had to buy a Motorola. The seats are comfortable and the MB Tek looks like real leather. A great car for the money.

Love this Car
By Rod on 05/17/08 12:56 PM (PDT)

Have had our Benz for over 6 months now and still feel like we made a great choice. The power is more than what we need. The car feels strong on the road and is very quiet! It holds the road very well. The 4matic transmission allows us on steep inclines on ice and snow covered Denver streets to go right around cars spinning their wheels. The sound system is great and to sit back and watch a movie, in 5.1 sound, while waiting for our daughter's soccer practice to end is like a home away from home.

It is OK
By DC mercedes owner on 05/11/08 22:23 PM (PDT)

After having driven Volvos for 30 years, I decided I needed a change so purchased a Mercedes C300 Luxury 4matic after test driving a number of cars. The car is easy to drive and very easy to park. It holds the road well. The seats could be a little softer. The visibility during the day is excellent. I purchased the Premium 1 package. The rain sensing wipers as part of the package only work well when it is raining hard- a time when the regular wipers would provide the same performance. The auto-dimming rear view mirror blacks out almost completely when there is a car behind you- I find this extremely dangerous since one is not able to change lanes safely under the circumstances.

Impressive automobile
By tom tadych on 04/21/08 20:04 PM (PDT)

We had purchased a new 2007 Lexus 460 for around 70K in Nov. of 2007 and for various reasons were not utterly impressed. Terrible in the snow! Decided to buy a smaller, less costly, but still high end auto that would be great in the snow. Had my Land Rover LR3 in for service one day, saw the new 300 and test drove it. Wow! Loved it, bought it, drove it 2500 miles and enjoy this car more each time I drive it. Ditto for my wife. Have not missed the Lexus 460 one day. Never thought I would say that. The truth of the matter is we are considering trading the LR3 for a second C300AWD. Will wait for the new Audi A4 this fall before making the move. The Benz will be tough to beat!!

Dream Car
By SELIT4U on 03/28/08 20:11 PM (PDT)

I just purchased the C300 4Matic. I am a car junkie. I work as a dealer representative for an wholesale auto auction in New York. My week is spent on new and used car lots, dream job for me. After looking at at all the new 08's my pick was the Benz. The price for style and comfort makes this a winner!

Great Entry Level Luxury
By kav118 on 03/22/08 15:11 PM (PDT)

In my purchase decision I compared the C300 Luxery model to the Lexus IS 250/350, BMW 135/335 and Saab 9-3. For all I was looking at '08 models. In my opinion, the Mercedes C300 offered the greatest driving performance and luxury experience along with the best value. Certainly the fun factor is greater in the BMW's, the Lexus is slightly quieter and the Saab most offordable. The C300 is, however, very fun to drive and the engineering allows you to push the 3.0L V6 to its limits. A very fun ride but with comfort for every day driving.

From Japan to Germany
By D Marie on 03/12/08 18:52 PM (PDT)

This car was ordered and built to my specs! I traded my 12 year old RL that I loved for my first Mercedes. This car is beautiful and I'm so happy. I test drove the 3 Series and the C class and fell in love with it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.