Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

C300 is Hott!!!
By Taras

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This car is awesome!!! I am 6 foot four, and I have room to drive as well as I can fit in the back seat. styling is awesome, interior is a little bland, but not bad. Car is FUN to drive, corners like on rails, great highway speed, not bad off the line either. I have owned a E class, Hummer H2, Lexus GX470 , Acura CL type S as well as various other cars. I LOVE THIS CAR !!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! :)

Exterior looks, flip up navi screen.

Interior. Horsepower, tourque.

The Best First Car!!!
By ariegn

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This is the 1st car I purchased for myself. I can truly call it my own. It was the first of the small luxury sedans I test drove and none of the others could live up to the MB C300. It is a gorgeous car both inside and out. Had MB not redesigned, it would not have even been a consideration. I'd be driving a Lexus right now. The car is gorgeous, has been reliable for me and the service at my dealership is beyond excellent. I only have good things to say! Nothing says class, luxury and comfort like a Mercedes.

Panorama roof. Sound system. The way the screen pops out of the dash. Easy to use buttons and clean looking interior (the Audi A4 had wayyy too many buttons). It's an extremely comfortable drive.

Needs a push button start. The same model in Canada has this feature. Needs to come in a hybrid or greener version. Memory seats. Cooling seats.

Love my C luxury awd
By 2008 Mercedes-Benz C

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Had dealer install front of car as in the picture. They did it at no cost to me. Have owned many Benz's in my life and this may rank second to a 1972 280SE that I restored and sold to a private party. Love the new amenities and the overall beauty of this auto.

Overall looks, smooth ride, and general appearance of inside and outside.

None as yet.

Love my C
By Jerry

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

I am approaching my one year anniversary and love the car. I liked the interior of the luxury model so I bought it and the dealer installed a sports grille (the cost was nominal as the grilles are interchangable). I have had no problems at all. I have 4- matic and the car runs like a tank through the snow. The media center is easy to use and the premium sound is great. The Bluetooth was not compatible with my LG phone so had to buy a Motorola. The seats are comfortable and the MB Tek looks like real leather. A great car for the money.

New C-Class exterior design. Media Center

Add M.emory seats

Love this Car
By Rod

2008 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300 Luxury 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Have had our Benz for over 6 months now and still feel like we made a great choice. The power is more than what we need. The car feels strong on the road and is very quiet! It holds the road very well. The 4matic transmission allows us on steep inclines on ice and snow covered Denver streets to go right around cars spinning their wheels. The sound system is great and to sit back and watch a movie, in 5.1 sound, while waiting for our daughter's soccer practice to end is like a home away from home.

Quiet ride. Easy maneuvering and tight steering. Holds the road and is a nice heavy vehicle.

Different material for the dash. Memory position for the seat adjustments and mirrors.