My First Luxury Car
By Veroom on
2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)
This is my first luxury car purchase. I was going to purchase a new Honda Accord V6 but when I saw the MB C230, I drove it and fell in love. The cost of the one year old MB compared to a 2008 Accord V6 was the same, unbelievably! The handling and luxury of the MB C230 far out weighed the Accord - no comparison there. I travel extensively and am so excited to land and get in my car. The valet guys at the airport say they love the car too ;). I will never own anything else. The MB C230 is a FFV but I have yet to fill it with E85. The only think that drives me crazy about this car is that only the seat back and bottom seat have power controls, the foward and backward seat controls is manual.
Favorite Features
Sport exterior, solid handling, FFV, sound system, interior is beautiful & comfortable, sporty feel, telescoping steering wheel, back window automatic sun shade is so cool, all the extras (sun roof), and it overall quality. Love the looks I get when I drive it.
Suggested Improvements
All power seats, bluetooth, satellite radio, navigation - should all be standard on this car!