2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: My Dream Car

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

My Dream Car
By SLKFranklin on

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a C230 for a long time. I finally sold my 2007 Ford Fusion and bought a used 2007 C230 Sport. I love this car. Man was it an upgrade from my Fusion. I have read a couple of reviews on here that people have written. There was one person that knocked the C230 on driving in snow. HELLO! It is rear wheel drive. It doesn't matter what brand of car it is. There pretty much isn't a rear wheel drive that is going to be good in the snow. So far the only problem that I have had is my check engine light. I plan on taking it to the MB dealership. I am not worried about it because it is still under the factory warranty. I am looking forward to owning this C Class for many years

I Love the interior and exterior styling of the car. I like having a CD player and CD Changer in the glove box. I like that the CD Changer plays Mp3s!! Love the smooth ride and the power, it isn't the fastest car on the road but it is plenty!

I hate that you can't rotate the tires. Therefore, the back wear out before the front because it is rear wheel drive. I HATE that you can't turn off the automatic acceleration on the radio! (You know when the radio goes up the faster that you get and down the slower that you get).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review