2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2.5L V6 FFV 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Mercedes C230 Sport Sedan
By johnand on

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned this car 6 months now and absolutely love it. It is quiet, comfortable, and very fun to drive. I love the classic Mercedes exterior styling, and always am admiring the looks of the car. I also really like the fact I can run E85 in this car. I have run E85 for over half of the 13K miles I have on the car already. Yes, my mileage suffers about 30% over premium, but the cost is less, to the point of breaking even. Throttle response and power are improved on E85, so in the end it is worth it to me. The Bi-Xenon lights are incredible. Excellent on road manners, and excellent brakes. All the AMG extras you get on the 07, really make this car an excellent value.

Favorite Features

Bi-Xenon lights, 7GTronic transmission, heated seats, AMG exterior styling parts, birdseye maple trim. Quiet ride, excellent braking, and very good handling. Very easy to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Quite a few interior rattles required dealer visits to fix. Ipod Integration not very good, as you can only see display on the MFD and can only control Ipod via steering controls and not via radio. Very heavy brake dust makes keeping wheels clean a pain. Michelin Pilot Primacy tires not great.