Great car
By Star on
2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)
This is the best car I've ever owned. The car handles so well with the sport package. It's nearly impossible for this car to lose its composure. The brakes on this car are outstanding. The brake pedal is very firm and always inspires confidence. My last car was an '02 Camry and one of my major gripes was how mushy the brake pedal felt along with its very poor braking performance. The engine and 7 speed automatic perform so well together. This car has a very smooth and refined powertrain. The way this car drives is so amazing. It is very taught over bumps, and is always a pleasure to drive. It's an expensive car, but it is worth every penny spent. A true example of quality.
Favorite Features
The seven speed automatic is great, and it allows you to shift your own gears. It also has a sport/comfort mode switch. I have the base sound system and it has great sound quality with mp3 capability from the changer. The rear power sunshade is great on sunny days.
Suggested Improvements
Make a backup camera available as an option. Make adaptive cruise control available. Make ventilated and dynamic seats available. I guess what I'm saying is make some of the options that are available on the higher end models available to the C class.