2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Good, happy, could always be b

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Good, happy, could always be better.
By ALB on

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased a preowned c230 last summer. It was low miles and had only 16k on it. I drove all the other cars in the class, BMW 3 series, Lexus IS, and Infinity Gs, and A4. MB is the best balance of performance and luxury. It doesn't handle like a 330, and leather isn't as nice as an IS, but I love this car and love MB (have since purchased an SLK). It is very fun to drive, not like a 335 manual, but it looks great, corners well and in comfort mode get decent gas mileage. I did have to fuel pump replaced under warranty at 22K, didn't like that too much, as I felt betrayed by the car I love, but it happens. If I had to purchase again, I would purchase the same car in red rather than silver.

Looks great, rides great, decent mileage, from an engine that seems to have way more power than 201HP. Feels more like 230HP, apparently it is because of the 7 spd trans. it is sporty but still functional as a daily driver and grocery grabber, but you feel good driving with a giant tristar.

Upgrade to the large tristart grill, improves the look big time. The whole bluetooth interface thing is very annoying, enough said. It would be nice if the rear seats went down for cargo, but then you sac. on body integrity,so Ill live.