2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Tight Handling Safety Features
By Neilpat on 12/14/06 15:36 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Really safe and solidly built. Leased 15000 mile contract. Mileage acceptable, sporty and classy compact. Easy to park. Great highway performance. Enjoy driving it.

2007 C230 Sport Sedan
By Dipak on 12/13/06 09:56 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Beautiful car. Looked at various alternatives including the 3 series, Lexus IS, Acura TL, and Infiniti G35. Ultimately, this car had the perfect balance of looks, quality, value, performance, style and roominess for my wife and I.

This car rocks!
By Kyle on 11/26/06 19:39 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car was a huge change from my previous car. I used to drive a Ford F150 and decided to change it up a bit. I love it. sales people were great. The car drives like a champion. No complaints at all.

lst Time Mercedes Owner
By Marianne B. on 11/26/06 01:00 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my C280 AWD in Oct. '06. The ride is truly smooth. It takes road bumps with no problem. The sound system is great and the navigation system gets me where I want to go without getting lost. I had to take the car back to the service department since it was surging forward when my foot came off the brake. They discovered it was down a 1/2 quart of transmission fluid (and this is a brand new car). Needless to say, I'm gonna keep my eyes open to this potential problem.

Cool in Black
By John on 10/20/06 12:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

It's a very good looking car in black, I have not seen a better looking car on the road. I'm glad we didn't choose silver. It's a little sluggish when you punch the accelerator, but we bought it for looks only.

This is a great little car for the money
By Deano on 10/15/06 21:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car for the wife. She absolutely loves everything about it. This car is a third car for us and it is perfect for running errands and making trips to the supermarket. The build quality of this car is amazing. No quite enough power for my taste.

7 speed automatic is a plus
By Melear on 10/11/06 01:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I drove the Lexus IS250 and looked at the BMW 3 series. The C230 is my favorite by far. The car has a great feel for the road, and handles like a dream. Ample power from the 2.5 liter V6 really gets you up to speed in a hurry. On the highway, the C230 likes to fly. I find myself having to set the speed control to avoid excessive speeds. My highway mileage is better than the EPA estimates of 25mpg. I have gotten 29mpg on two 300 mile trips with the cruise set at 80.

Good Looks. Lacks Interior Features
By Stu on 09/23/06 06:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Wife and I love the looks. In comparison, I wanted the Acura TL which has more ponies, better leather and interior creature features. Wife loved it more than me. Imagine a $38K car without full power passenger seats. The seat/mirror/steering wheel memory is poorly designed. Instead of just pressing a button, you have to hold it in to change from one setting to another. Also, it's not activated from the remote key. No compass. The steering wheel controls for the radio and readouts are confusing and not user friendly at all. I'm in a 2yr lease and can't wait for it to expire. Better choices Lexus I250 or Acura TL or yet BMW330I

Fantastic Car!
By RDorris on 09/19/06 08:14 AM (PDT)

Have had this car for 3 weeks, and can say I am thrilled with everything about it. It has a drive quality unlike any other vehicle I have ever owned and that includes 3 Lexus'. The interior is extremely well designed and luxurious, standard sound system rocks, and the quiet soundproof cabin combined with the smooth, and I mean smooth, drive makes this car unbeatable. I test drove the Lexus IS250, nice car, not as solid as the MB and the BMW325--no comparison. There's nothing about this car you won't love. It gets compliments everywhere I go, I have the black/stone. I can't say enough good about this car. No manufacturer can compare to the Mercedes in buttery smooth, solid, quiet ride.

Awesome Car
By angel on 09/07/06 08:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a joy to drive. I tested the Lexus IS250, Infiniti G35 before buying this car, and hands down, this car outperforms them in both appeal and comfort. I really enyoy driving this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.