2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Love, love, love this car
By Melanie T on 02/17/07 14:20 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Even for the least inexpensive model Mercedes, this car packs a lot of power and appeal. My family, who swears by the Mercedes name, are all fans of my little white sport sedan. Although many see the styling as dated, I believe Mercedes has retained its signature good looks and performance. Great handling, monster sound, and impressive acceleration. I'm not an expert obviously, but even the biggest car enthusiast I know recommends this car. I'm in love!

Perfectly Balanced Sport Sedan
By Christina M on 02/05/07 14:09 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car by far outruns the other vehicles in its class. The horsepower that lacks in the beginning compensates at the end. The interior is classy and elegant, while the exterior is sporty and eye-catching. The gas mileage is the best you can get for the type of vehicle it is. I'm overall very impressed with my car, and even though I leased it with the intent to trade it in for another Mercedes, I just might buy this at the end of my lease, it's too good to be true.

An engaging little sport sedan
By Lawson Bernstein on 01/31/07 06:48 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned a lot of German cars, from $100K Porsches to $10K used BMW E36's. While generally I stick to BMW & Audi, this is a very engaging little car. The torque is adequate at low rpms, but can be enhanced by utilizing the active automatic as a defacto stick shift. The car is tight and the road feel is excellent. I love the cabin which is sleeek and simple, altho' so well insulated that you can be doing 80 and not realize it. As my daily driver I find the car delightful, fun to drive and comfortable. I suspect the appeal of this car has something to do with my turning 50, in that comfort is now as important to me as performance. All in all a very engaging little sport sedan.

OK ride
By DG on 01/23/07 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This vehicle is a somewhat marginal improvement over the 2004 model we had owned previously. The additional horsepower is welcomed and clearly evident over the 2004. The 7 speed transmission also boosted the long distance MPG to a surprising and respectable 31-32 average. If there is one complaint, it would be the excessive wind noise eminating from the driver side window. To date, all attempts to have the problem rectified have failed. I suppose we will have to just live with the problem until its time to trade again. However, this seemingly small defect will certainly impact our decision to buy a Benz in the future.

Almost Perfect!
By pdn on 01/12/07 15:37 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The C280 has a distinctive and elegant appearance unlike any other car in its class. This car feels solid. Very pleasant to drive and extremely responsive. This car makes you want to drive. The C280 is the best car I have ever owned or driven. Period.

2007 c-230
By Felipe Zak Zak on 01/08/07 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I found the 2007 C230 a very reliable and a great performance together with the Mercedes-Benz quality. The car is compact and very agile that makes it a very impressive car. The price is also a great thing

Poor design
By m kapinos on 01/02/07 06:48 AM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I wanted the nav and satellite radio, but my wife didn't care for the satellite radio. It has controls for it but they are fake! Why put controls in someting if it is never going to do anything? You can't add it,only a factory installed option that's stupid! The phone is the same but you can add it for $2000. Also I agree with everyone the memory seat should just be a push button you should not have to hold it!

Love this car
By lisa on 12/31/06 06:20 AM (PST)

I love driving this car. I have black on black and it is beautiful. Very smooth drive. I have another car and never want to drive it any more. The dealership told me not to press it until it goes over 1000 miles but yesterday I couldn't resist. You could never tell I was over 90. Could be a bad thing. Everyone loves the look of the car. I am short but I could see how someone taller would like more leg room.

Lovin the C230 Sport
By BigSexy on 12/19/06 13:07 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I am very impressed by the fuel economy of this car, especially when I average 70-75 MPH. I get an impressive 27+ MPG. The AMG kit makes the car look far more expensive than the $30K sticker. I took the base car and am totally satisfied not having all the extras. The engine could use about 50 more horses, but the rest of the ride makes up for it.

Better buy than Lexus IS and BMW 3-Series
By sapwiz on 12/18/06 09:33 AM (PST)

I debated for almost 2 months between the '07 Lexus IS-250 and IS-350 and BMW 3- Series. I was mainly looking for an edgy style and most important AWD for the snow in the Northeast. The IS-250 is nicely appointed but pricey when adding options (low power). BMW is nicely appointed but 328XI AWD does not compare to features of MB C280- 4M. It's nicely designed for '07 (a colleague told me about the MB low quality of past years) and I'm particularly finicky, which is why I even considered an Avalon and VW Passat. But for the total package of Options, Power, Luxury feel and sturdy (or luxury drive if you choose) along with Sirius Sat/Nav and Ipod Integration, there is no comparison in price.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.