Used 2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Most Helpful|
Dissappointed
By Kim

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my car June 2007. Received a great deal! 6 months after purchase, I started experience strong fuel order. I took the car in about 3 times for this and on the third time, they finally figured it out when my husband took it in. Just last year, Dec. 2008, I took my car on a family vacation to Florida. It stopped on us 2 times in Florida. Each time it was taken to a dealer and everyone assured me they fixed the problem. My husband was 50 miles away from home, guess what? It stopped on him again. I have no confidence in the MB product and refuse to drive it outside of city limits in fear it will strand me somewhere. Need to get a new car. It's only 2 years old!!

Favorite Features

Rear window sun screen, sensory wipers, sunroof, smart key and decent trunk space.

Suggested Improvements

No good in snow. Has a delayed acceleration, and oil change $200. MB needs to take more responsibility for their product.

Incredible car!
By Mike L

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I just purchased as a certified pre- owned with only 9600 miles like new! I researched like crazy for my next car. I also looked at brand new Honda accords and BMW 1-series. I am so glad that I decided to buy my Mercedes c-class. Great pickup, luxury ride with a sporty feel as well. Solid build. Obvious quality. I give my highest recommendation!

Favorite Features

comfort, ride quality, build quality, appearance

Suggested Improvements

better gas mileage (getting about 20 MPG)

Hopefully Helpful
By geek

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

City and Highway driving. Live where it does snow - 4 Seasons. All wheel drive a great feature. If you own the rear wheel drive version or any other rear wheel drive car and live where there is snow, winter tires are a must, enough said.

Favorite Features

Rock solid performance on the road and whisper quiet. You are driving a luxury car. The way the car steers is worth mentioning, it is just superb. The car feels like a German Engineered car that has road manners. Different from a BMW less sporty to the feel, chose the MB because of its manners

Suggested Improvements

CD Changer is large and in the glove compartment. Technology advances have already fixed that issue.

C230 sport fun
By isles89

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Car is amazingly fun to drive. I have the 6 speed manual. Never felt a clutch as smooth as this one. Fuel economy is not as good as expected. I get about 25 mpg highway. Snow tires are a must! help out so much.

Favorite Features

wide tires, sporty look. amg body kit and exhaust

Suggested Improvements

Does not play mp3 cds.

07 C230 Sport - Great little car
By Maccam26

2007 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love this machine, traded my 99 C280 for it which had 130,000 miles and had been bullet proof. This one I got certified pre-owned with 20,000 miles. It's been excellent so far. Only thing I would have liked 60/40 split rear seat and bigger better room for entering the car for rear seat passengers and coming from the C280 3L engine, I did feel the small lack of oumph the 20hp or so drop made to the 2.5L... other that that, sweet car. Pros are the suspension, seats, great 7 spd auto transmission and silky smooth ride, not too rough for type of wheels. Fit and Finish is still top- notch. Paint is ok but it does have some orange peel..car is black so LIQUID GLASS is only way to polish!!