Very Pleased - with fingers crossed
By DGS49 on
2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)
This car is a HOOT to drive! It corners, brakes, and accelerates very nicely. It has just enough power to be fun, yet gets great mileage with the 6M. Although the interior is not spacious, the seats are comfortable and supportive. I'm not a stereo buff, but I think the sound system is great. My only criticism of the driving experience is that the steering is over-assisted and lacks feel. I've had no reliability issues thus far, and the dealer even replaced a hard-to-get-at bulb under warranty. I am using 4 snows and it has gone great in snow and ice, despite being RWD. There is some flexibility in tire sizing, and I was able to get 17" snows very reasonably from Tire Rack.
Favorite Features
Handling, fuel economy, appearance, stereo, maneuverability (turning circle is unbelievable).
Suggested Improvements
None. It is what it is: a small, fairly economical sporty car, which can be had (used) at a very reasonable price. I have yet to experience the reliability issues mentioned by others here, and I am limiting my miles on the M-B to extend the warranty as long as possible.