2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Truth after the deal

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Truth after the deal
By KL on

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have purchased a new sport C 230 with a navigation package. The car is fun to drive but a few mistakes can really cost you a lot. The front end is low to the ground and easily bumps into things like parking blocks or low curbs. The wheels are beautiful but very expensive along with the high performance tires. When parking the car care must be taken not to hit the curb or else you will hear $ signs scraping away...The navigation system is not user friendly but once programed is very accurate and fun to follow. My truth in a reccomendation would be to take a longer look at the competion.. I now wish I had..

The best feature for me is the memory side control of the seats. My wife is small and I am large. The door has a swith with 3 positions on it. One for me and one for the little one and then again one for others who might drive the car. It even moves the head rest to the memory position.

The new key is very large and encumbersome. The tires are far too expensive and are different size from front to back so rotation is not possible to save tire life. I think a more user friendly navigation system would be more helpful.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review