Poor man's C55
By James on
2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
I am truely impressed by my 2006 Mercedes C350 Sport sedan. I had to wait about 2 months to get this car because at that time of release, there were no 6 speed manual available. I got mine fully loaded except for the heated front seats. Total came out to about $44,375 before taxes. For a car this size, the ride is very comfortable. The 6 speed is very easy to shift, the clutch is very soft. It is very hard to stall in this car. Acceleration is very quick. You can get to highway speeds in less than 6 seconds. The bi-xenon lights are very bright which I think are the best out there. The interior fit and finish is top notch. There are no rattles so far. The seats are very supportive.
Favorite Features
Lighting package with bi-xenon headlamps. I can see things at night that I haven't seen before. Fold down rear seats. Entertainment package. The Harmon/Kardon sound system is very good. Very clear. Has a port in the glove for a mp3 player or ipod.
Suggested Improvements
Navigation is a bit hard to use. Can get confusing at times. Should be voice recongition and touch screen. Foot parking brake. A manual tranny with a foot brake is not even sporty at all.