2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: My Benz

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

My Benz
By Paul Heemskerk on

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love the feel of the steering. i love the memory seats and steering wheel. The stereo sounds great and it looks so good in black. I have a 2004 Acura TL and this car is now my favorite to drive. Its not fast like my TL but the steering feel is much better. maybe because its rear wheel drive instead of friont drive. The car also goes over the bumps in the road smoothly. the car feels so solid. Wish it had a few more options for the money but still it is a great vehicle even if a little pricey for what you get in comparison to the Japanese cars.

Memory seats and steering. The rims have the most beautiful silver color to them, they are sharp. I love the ground package that comes standard. The blue glass windows are really beautiful.

Larger back seat, not so many options. Make more options as standard. aluminum on door panels has a tendency to get dinged by the seat belts when you release them. My 2 friends who have the same car warned me right away to be careful when you take off your seatbelt.