ILovaMyBenzs
By JoshsBenz10 on
2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)
I bought this car for myself on my 21st birthday. I traded in a 2004 SLK320 that I loved!It's a beautiful looking car of course just like all the other Mercedes. Anyhow the car had just under 30k when I bought it and now has almost 40k. No problems at all.Tires stink and need to be changed to something better. Xenon headlights I think should be standard in a MB. Maintenance costs is of course expensive but your not driving a Honda after all. I love the ride and tight feel of the car overall. I feel safe and secure.Mine is black on black with limo tint so its pretty sexy. Rims are really nice too. Rain sensing wipers are very annoying but otherwise great car.Benz all the way. Buy one you'll love it!!!
Favorite Features
Comfortable ride and Beautiful Styling. The 7 speed transmission is really smooth and you can barely feel it shift. In Comfort mode it is kinda a turd, but switch it to Sport mode and it starts in 2nd gear which gives ya a little more pick up, and I also noticed I seem to get better MPGs too.
Suggested Improvements
Better and Longer warranty... Seriously!!! Thank God Chrysler is now out of the picture. They have improved in the 2008 models but the interior of the new C-classes I actually hate. It looks cheaper now then it did before, But the styling and ride is awesome. More standard options. Its a Benz. :)