2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Here is my early review...

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Here is my early review...
By ENTYME69 on

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I took possession of my Silver C230 in December. Although it's too early for a full review, here are my thoughts so far. This is my first Benz. It definitely has more of a solid feel vs other cars I have driven ('98 Maxima). It's not as high a performance beast as the BMW 325 miight be, but the 201hp is more than enough to move around. The car is a little hesitant from a dead stop, but it drives smoothly once you get going. Gas has been as expected, obviously better on the highway than when you are stoping at every light & stop sign. The car carries that certain feeling that others in its class do not. It may not be the best value or offer the most, but you feel safe driving it. I like it.

Classy looks all around. I think the exterior is awesome. The Sport add-ons (rims,tires,ground effects, etc) really elevate the looks to another level. Class without the flash! Inside is nice, with brushed aluminum accents & trim. Stock sound system is fine. Get the power memory seats.Worth it !

Improve the acceleration from a dead stop. It drives nicely once you get going. Bring back free maintenace program. The yearly service can add a bit to the costs of ownership.Otherwise no real complaints so far. This car is about luxury, style & solid driving. Put into that context & you'll be happy