2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Carolyn's comments

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C350 Luxury 4MATIC Sedan (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

Carolyn's comments
By carolyn on

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my new 2006 E350 4 dr sedan last month so it's hardly a relationship as of yet. I was attracted immediately to the body styling and the roomy interior without looking bulky. The trunk is spacious and can fit five pieces of luggage comfortably. I am a little disappointed with the sound system since it vibrates a little when you crank it up. The gas mileage has been fair but not what the manufactured promissed. The traction on this car is amazing as I drive a mountain road daily. It handles almost like a sports car with ride as smooth as cream. All bumps are cushioned and with the windows closed and driving around 80 it's just me and my new car.

I am pretty infatuated so far. But what the hey it's only been a thousand miles since we met.

The leather inserts are tacky and the seats don't feel as nice as leather. Stero sound could be better. Poor visability until you adjust head rest, seats, rear mirrors, front mirrors and you get used to the car. I do not like sun shade, I think it's dorky.