2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Outstanding car for the money
By Steve on 04/09/06 06:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Mercedes. The car feels much bigger than it is. Gas mileage is around 24 in town and close to 30 on long trips. Love the looks and the styling with the low profile tires and wheels. Fit and finish of the car is outstanding.

My Brand New Toy!
By Robert on 04/06/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only had my brand new black 2006 C350 luxury sedan for one week but wanted to give you my very first impressions. I bought it on a whim, giving up a car I loved (BMW 325i), so I was more than a little hesitant. However, my initial reaction is I'm currently very pleased and hope it continues. The car is roomy, beautiful inside and out, and the 268hp engine gives it plenty of get up and go. You can hardly feel the steering it's so smooth. So, I'll write again in a few months to let you know if the love affair continues...but my first impression is that this is a very nice car!

Drives like a dream
By MN on 04/04/06 19:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Recently bought this car and it is a dream to drive it. Really smooth! Have the automatic transmission, which lets you select between sports style or comfort. If you select sprt style it is a more agressive engine! More fun to drive!

Great ride for the money
By rush on 03/30/06 20:31 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Really a smooth, quite ride with good acceleration. Great turning radius - much better than the S60 Volvo awd. Also responds better to the road the the Volvo or the Jag x type. Controls are confusing, setting the dials requires a look at the manual each time. Like the visability from the drivers seat - judging the front end is easier with the mercedes emblem out front. Very few blind spots. AWD responds real well in the snow - stabilizes quite well.

C230
By Brenda on 03/23/06 18:06 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first Mercedes that I have owned. I traded in a 2004 Nissan 350Z. I must say this car is just about the name Mercedes. Very sluggish, no power. Have had problems with the center console locking. The interior is only part leather, just doesn't have that new car feel. The seats aren't that comfortable, and the airconditioner is just ok. Turn signal is very loud.

Smart and Sporty
By Mark Ching on 03/23/06 02:03 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first fully loaded C230WZ Benz. I was fortunate to find a silver w/ ash interior. The car is a head turner. I've cruised down to Waikiki beach and tourist end up taking pictures of the car as if they've never seen anything like it! I have to admit I can't seem to take my eyes off it. I think it's a great car with plenty of appeal inside and out.

Charles' Review
By CHARLES on 03/17/06 11:28 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven the car 13,000 miles since September. Car has been a joy to drive. Handles great with great gas mileage, esp highway (32 MPG). It is a great looking car with the AMG package. Could use a little more power off the line but has good acceleration past 25 mph. The base stereo system is better than expected.

Class and Sporty
By RJ on 03/13/06 18:53 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Two thumbs up for the new V6 for 2006 Powerful and sporty.. not to mention the nice drive with class and style.

Pretty Outside
By New 2.5L V6 by Britt on 03/13/06 13:25 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my second MB December 2005. It is a 2006 C230 Sport. My first MB was a 2000 C230 Kompressor. The body of the 2006 Sport is so pretty. It gets a lot of great looks. The pick-up is much slower than the Kompressor and the braking system is very rough. On cold mornings there is a knocking noise in the engine, but goes away after the car warms up. In town the car is not near as smooth as the kompressor and seems to jerk when slowing down. When out on the interstate, the 2006 runs very smooth and has a big car feel. I did get the 3 level seat memory which is great and I like the screen in the back. Living in Florida, the sun is hard on the interior.

Luxury Ride
By gretchan on 03/06/06 06:19 AM (PST)

This car is like riding on a cloud. The ride is very smooth and luxurious. It is easy to drive and easy to maneuver. I average between 26-28 MPG on the highway. If you are looking for luxury, look no further than the Mercedes C280. I also recommend getting the 4-matic. It is great in the snow.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.