2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Fun Car
By Steve on 07/28/06 18:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

This car is very smooth. I don't tend to use the car as hard as I did my 540 with a stick but the power and performance is there. Certainly it has a stiff suspension but I have found it civilized. Interior is confortable and functional. I love some of the details like contrasting stitching and suade details on the seats. Basically, if you want a really civilized car that can has heavy duty performance underneath the surface this is a great choice.

Powerful luxury entry car
By score1144 on 07/19/06 06:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Good balance of luxury and performance at entry and compete well againt other euro cars. I was looking for cool car after driving a Toyota Corolla for 12 years without any problem and got bored. I ended up here after starting with 2007 Camry XLE V6. I am very happy and looking forward to enjoy this car for long time.

My next wife!
By Julius Williams on 07/06/06 10:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had a dream once that my Benz will fit me like a glove. This C class is good on gas and sweet with the ladies. The seats are comfortable and heated. You have to test drive this vehicle to get a appreciation of what I am talking about.

Great car, great price
By RMICHAUD on 07/01/06 08:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Owning The C230 Sport has been a great experience, I don't believe we've been happier with an automobile. The maintenace cost has only been a set of tires, which was a little disappointing, I thought the Michelins Pilots could have at least made 30k miles. The handling is outstanding.

Love my Mercedes
By young professional on 06/21/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Mercedes has really stepped it up in the C class range. I fully anticipated that when I went to purchase my wife's new entry level Mercedes that the acceleration would be just decent and that the fit and finish would contain some plastic. For a 6'2'' male, this car has plenty of room and feels like a mid-size sedan and the handling is tight enough for aggressive cornering but comfortable enough for a luxury feeling. I am very satisfied with the purchase and would buy another any day.

Mercedes on a Budget
By mateshinai on 06/10/06 10:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My very first Mercedes. So far so good. Drive is solid compared to other Japanese vehicles I had including Toyota and Nissan. It is just tight inside. Not for the big fellas. But the electronics bells and whisles are nice. Loaded with gadgets. This definitely gets looks and attention. Feels classy and yet sporty.

Wonderful
By William on 06/03/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a joy to drive. Although I have not had it for that long, I can tell you that Mercedes did not leave things out because it is one of their base models. Performance is also comparable to the BMW 325i, 325xi. I can promise you will have fun every day in this car.

C350 moves!
By 2000 on 05/22/06 14:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After testing the Jaguar X type, I purchased the Mercedes C350 instead, and am I glad that I did! The handling is buttery smooth, the pick-up incredible! The quality overall leaves nothing to be desired.

First 1000 kms....great
By Herbert on 05/08/06 13:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

This is my third C-class, so I knew exactly what to expect from the very beginning. The vehicle is much more refined, quieter and more confortable that previously owned C230K coupe and C240. Engine performance is superb with the 3.0 litre V6, pick-up is great at any speed as transmission selects the proper ratio every time. Fuel consumption is 7-8% better than the C240 but 10% more than C230K. Quite acceptable with a range of 800 kms. Now for the transmission: pick-up is immediate and fast in S mode, but the system takes a second or so to find second gear before taking off from a stop in Comfort mode. Yes the car really takes off in second gear.

New C-230
By darrell on 05/05/06 17:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first Mercedes. My family love it. I bought the C230 sport Mars red with sat. radio. It may have been a bit pricey but you get what you paid for. The transmission was a litle tricky but very used to it now. Gas mileage is very good for a premium only car. It gets plenty of attention. I get plenty of compliments. It is a weekend car and my wife can't get enough of driving it. I would recommend this car for entry level budget buyers. I will never buy nothing but Mercedes.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.