2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Didnt Expect It!
By Bill on 09/03/06 00:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I went from an SUV into this C-class sedan, and it has been a great surprise. I feel secure and safe in this vehicle. I never understood what the term "hugs the road" meant until I drove this car. What a fun car to drive. The interior is as beautiful and as classy as the exterior.

A Joy to Drive
By Maggie on 08/25/06 14:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is truly a joy to drive! This is my fourth Mercedes (previous ones were 450SL,C240, and SLK230), and I've also driven BMW's (including an 850ci). And this car, although certainly not the largest or most powerful of the Mercedes, compares most favorably to all of my past vehicles. The handling is smooth as silk, the acceleration quick, and the braking sure and steady. As in all of the Mercedes, I feel safe and secure with a very solid car beneath me. Oh, and dare I say that it's a "beauty" too!

So far, so good
By Robert on 08/22/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I now have driven my Black C350 Luxury Sedan some 2500 miles and really enjoy it. I went on a long (~ 200 miles) trip of interstate highway driving and the mileage was excellent (~ 34 mpg) if the trip computer is accurate. The car has plenty of acceleration and is very comfortable. I sold a car I loved (BMW 325i) for my new Mercedes and have not been disappointed. Will check in with you after a few more thousand miles!

Great M/B Love it
By fred s. on 08/06/06 17:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I worked in the assembly of Dodge Trucks and this C230 sport is the best vehicle I have owned. Safety, comfort , and fun to drive. Now I see why M/B vehicles are nice. I will keep you updated in the future.

Powerful luxury entry car
By score1144 on 07/19/06 06:48 AM (PDT)

Good balance of luxury and performance at entry and compete well againt other euro cars. I was looking for cool car after driving a Toyota Corolla for 12 years without any problem and got bored. I ended up here after starting with 2007 Camry XLE V6. I am very happy and looking forward to enjoy this car for long time.

My next wife!
By Julius Williams on 07/06/06 10:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I had a dream once that my Benz will fit me like a glove. This C class is good on gas and sweet with the ladies. The seats are comfortable and heated. You have to test drive this vehicle to get a appreciation of what I am talking about.

Great car, great price
By RMICHAUD on 07/01/06 08:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Owning The C230 Sport has been a great experience, I don't believe we've been happier with an automobile. The maintenace cost has only been a set of tires, which was a little disappointing, I thought the Michelins Pilots could have at least made 30k miles. The handling is outstanding.

Love my Mercedes
By young professional on 06/21/06 15:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Mercedes has really stepped it up in the C class range. I fully anticipated that when I went to purchase my wife's new entry level Mercedes that the acceleration would be just decent and that the fit and finish would contain some plastic. For a 6'2'' male, this car has plenty of room and feels like a mid-size sedan and the handling is tight enough for aggressive cornering but comfortable enough for a luxury feeling. I am very satisfied with the purchase and would buy another any day.

Mercedes on a Budget
By mateshinai on 06/10/06 10:29 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My very first Mercedes. So far so good. Drive is solid compared to other Japanese vehicles I had including Toyota and Nissan. It is just tight inside. Not for the big fellas. But the electronics bells and whisles are nice. Loaded with gadgets. This definitely gets looks and attention. Feels classy and yet sporty.

Wonderful
By William on 06/03/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been a joy to drive. Although I have not had it for that long, I can tell you that Mercedes did not leave things out because it is one of their base models. Performance is also comparable to the BMW 325i, 325xi. I can promise you will have fun every day in this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.