Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

C55 AMG very fast!
By Emoney

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

What can I say?This car is a dream come true. The power is right there when needed, and the ride is firm but still forgiving. I have always owned trucks, and this car is smooth all around. I still drive my truck for work, and I cant wait to jump in the C55. Everytime I drive it I have a silly grin from ear to ear. I love the fact the car is not flashy, but the quad exuast does give it away.

The car is a sleeper until you use the power of the hand built AMG motor. The exhuast tone is wonderful. Good stock radio and nice leather interior. The AMG logo in the front seats.

Touch sreen nav system. Ablity to play DVDs.

C230 SPORT
By MCJ

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my car! My 1st Mercedes, gift from hubby! vVery satisfied with my C230. Fun to drive. A very solid, smooth drive. You really get what you pay for. I will recommend this to anyone.

Everything about it!

The sound of turn signals could be more subtle, but this doesn't change my opinion about my love for my C230.

Didnt Expect It!
By Bill

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I went from an SUV into this C-class sedan, and it has been a great surprise. I feel secure and safe in this vehicle. I never understood what the term "hugs the road" meant until I drove this car. What a fun car to drive. The interior is as beautiful and as classy as the exterior.

The chrome accented interior. The steering wheel controls.

Fold down back seats. Better cup holders in the front. A more friendly integrated telephone system. this one doesnt cut it and isnt worth the required MB purchase.

A Joy to Drive
By Maggie

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is truly a joy to drive! This is my fourth Mercedes (previous ones were 450SL,C240, and SLK230), and I've also driven BMW's (including an 850ci). And this car, although certainly not the largest or most powerful of the Mercedes, compares most favorably to all of my past vehicles. The handling is smooth as silk, the acceleration quick, and the braking sure and steady. As in all of the Mercedes, I feel safe and secure with a very solid car beneath me. Oh, and dare I say that it's a "beauty" too!

4-Matic AWD, smooth steering wheel action, responsive acceleration, and automatic headlights.

The menu in center of control panel, when operated by the buttons on the steering wheel is distracting to operate because of having to scroll through various choices. Needless to say, this should only be done when sitting still, and never while driving I guess.

So far, so good
By Robert

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I now have driven my Black C350 Luxury Sedan some 2500 miles and really enjoy it. I went on a long (~ 200 miles) trip of interstate highway driving and the mileage was excellent (~ 34 mpg) if the trip computer is accurate. The car has plenty of acceleration and is very comfortable. I sold a car I loved (BMW 325i) for my new Mercedes and have not been disappointed. Will check in with you after a few more thousand miles!

Trip computer menu. Exterior and interior designs. Acceleration. Highway mileage

The leg room for backseat passengers is small. A free maintenance program (like BMW) would be great

• SUV