2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
My Benz
By Tanja on 12/05/05 16:11 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My ownership experience with this car has been outstanding from the day I purchased it to this day (almost two years). It is beautiful, reliable, easy to maneuver, and very quiet. Absolute joy to own!

Great Car!
By Chris on 11/18/05 01:27 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

The comments from this website really made me backed out from buying the car, but I finally couldn't resist and bought it. Now I have owned it for a month, and I LOVE IT! Accelertaion on the freeway is very smooth. If you are going to buy the car, the extended warranty is highly recommended, because there will be some mechanical problems. There IS a cup holder in the back. You have too pull out the thing in between the seats.

Makes me want to get up to go to work
By Wisconsin on 11/15/05 01:50 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After two months, finally some bad weather for the 4 matic which was sure footed in heavy rain. The automatic winshield wipers are pretty cool. Although a smaller sedan, its interior does not seem small even when my wife and two teens go along. The field of view, steering wheel controls, mirror placement, overall performance, and ride make this the best vehicle I've ever owned.

Very good choice in C-350
By Shanky on 11/14/05 19:59 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I finally got my loaded C350 luxury 3 months after ordering, and it is living up to all my expectations! Mileage is fantastic at 29-30 mpg, drive is silken smooooth, very refined and powerful! The steering feels so light even when running tight corners at high speed. Bad roads are a thing of the past now... I easily chose this over BMW 330 as I did not like its styling, and interior.

Good/Bad
By Ashton on 11/05/05 11:47 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love this vehicle, BUT it has actually had a lot of problems. My radio has gone out three times, my airbags quit working, and my trunk began to not shut! I'm probably getting a new car in about a month. Maybe I just got a bad one of the bunch.

Bang For Your Buck!!!
By Ljohnson22 on 10/25/05 00:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my wife a 06 C230 and she loves it. I have to admit, I love it also. We looked at the Acura TL and she loved the stereo but didn't care for the bland styling. The acura out performs the C230 but it is just lacking that....something. The C230 has above average performance and beautiful styling. The interior is nicely laid out and very plush. The sound system is very nice but not among the best in it's class. We bought it with the entertainment package and the stereo isn't even in the same league as Acura TL. Overall, I think this is a great vehicle and a bit under rated.

Sarah's Review
By Sarah on 10/23/05 11:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This care is perfect. It is heavy for a car, and it drives SO smoothly. It seems to hug the road. I absolutely love this car!

German Toy
By John on 10/18/05 06:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My wife and I picked up her 230 from the factory in Stuttgart and I was immediately looking forward to getting over that first 1000 miles so I could really see what this baby could do. Well, I wasn't disappointed. It handles superbly on the Autobahn and is as quiet at 130mph as it as at 30mph. Considered a BMW, Audi, or Volvo, but we're happy with the choice we made.

C350-LL
By modern54 on 10/15/05 23:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall the vehicle is nice. There does need to be some changes as with any vehicle. It has a nice smooth quiet ride...I am coming from a Nissan 350Z which was LOUD and bumpy. The car feels to me a little stuffy for my age group late 20's. but I think it has more to do with the interior tan anything else. The cars stereo system is a bit weak.

C230 Sport Sedan
By Mike on 09/30/05 12:28 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

What a car and what a change from the 2005 C230 and C240. The new 2.5l I6 is wonderful, smoother and quieter than the previous 240 and of course a whole lot different than the 230 4 cyl Supercharged. I took a 2005 C240 as a loaner during routine maintenance for comparison and you could not give me it compared to the 2006. Much quieter, smoother and the fuel economy. We are getting near 32MPG on the road at 75mph. The 7 speed takes some getting used to as you the driver seem a bit disconnected to it compared to the 5 speed in the 2005. This is our first MB and it won't be our last! Now if they would just bring out an ML320D!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.