2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Nice Car, Could be better for the price
By indianguy on 04/20/09 15:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought it used 22K Miles (Paid 17.5K - yeah rubbing it in) Car is fun to drive, perfect for the Driver who wants a sports car which can also drive like a luxury car when you need it. I have always been a Lexus owner, the one thing that stands up when I get into the C350 is the Plastic. Even my 8 yr old RX doesn't look this cheap inside.

A Joy to Drive
By Maggie on 08/25/06 14:43 PM (PDT)

This car is truly a joy to drive! This is my fourth Mercedes (previous ones were 450SL,C240, and SLK230), and I've also driven BMW's (including an 850ci). And this car, although certainly not the largest or most powerful of the Mercedes, compares most favorably to all of my past vehicles. The handling is smooth as silk, the acceleration quick, and the braking sure and steady. As in all of the Mercedes, I feel safe and secure with a very solid car beneath me. Oh, and dare I say that it's a "beauty" too!

Powerful luxury entry car
By score1144 on 07/19/06 06:48 AM (PDT)

Good balance of luxury and performance at entry and compete well againt other euro cars. I was looking for cool car after driving a Toyota Corolla for 12 years without any problem and got bored. I ended up here after starting with 2007 Camry XLE V6. I am very happy and looking forward to enjoy this car for long time.

Truth after the deal
By KL on 02/21/06 20:22 PM (PST)

I have purchased a new sport C 230 with a navigation package. The car is fun to drive but a few mistakes can really cost you a lot. The front end is low to the ground and easily bumps into things like parking blocks or low curbs. The wheels are beautiful but very expensive along with the high performance tires. When parking the car care must be taken not to hit the curb or else you will hear $ signs scraping away...The navigation system is not user friendly but once programed is very accurate and fun to follow. My truth in a reccomendation would be to take a longer look at the competion.. I now wish I had..

C350-LL
By modern54 on 10/15/05 23:26 PM (PDT)

Overall the vehicle is nice. There does need to be some changes as with any vehicle. It has a nice smooth quiet ride...I am coming from a Nissan 350Z which was LOUD and bumpy. The car feels to me a little stuffy for my age group late 20's. but I think it has more to do with the interior tan anything else. The cars stereo system is a bit weak.

Carolyn's comments
By carolyn on 09/25/05 20:04 PM (PDT)

I bought my new 2006 E350 4 dr sedan last month so it's hardly a relationship as of yet. I was attracted immediately to the body styling and the roomy interior without looking bulky. The trunk is spacious and can fit five pieces of luggage comfortably. I am a little disappointed with the sound system since it vibrates a little when you crank it up. The gas mileage has been fair but not what the manufactured promissed. The traction on this car is amazing as I drive a mountain road daily. It handles almost like a sports car with ride as smooth as cream. All bumps are cushioned and with the windows closed and driving around 80 it's just me and my new car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.