2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Good deal
By big george on 06/10/07 06:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car, very peppy motor, ride is superb, very quiet motor, no rattles. It is too small inside for a $43000 msrp. Some poor design choices inside such as too many knobs to activate radio and hvac, should be push button. Steering wheel controls do not include all of the functions that are common to better designed steering wheel controls. Getting out of driver's seat is not easy for guys over 200 lbs. Nonetheless, my son loves driving the car and I think its exterior lines are awesome. No troubles after 5000 miles. Though I am wary of keeping it beyond the warranty period due to MB recent history build quality

Squeak, Rattle and Buzz!
By bummah on 11/11/06 09:53 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Squeaks, rattles, and buzzes like a 30 yr old Blazer. Surprisingly poor build quality and blatant cheapness in materials. At idle the fuel pump rattles and thumps so bad it makes the car sound like a diesel. Not like the old school MBZ!

So far, so good
By Robert on 08/22/06 10:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I now have driven my Black C350 Luxury Sedan some 2500 miles and really enjoy it. I went on a long (~ 200 miles) trip of interstate highway driving and the mileage was excellent (~ 34 mpg) if the trip computer is accurate. The car has plenty of acceleration and is very comfortable. I sold a car I loved (BMW 325i) for my new Mercedes and have not been disappointed. Will check in with you after a few more thousand miles!

C350 moves!
By 2000 on 05/22/06 14:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After testing the Jaguar X type, I purchased the Mercedes C350 instead, and am I glad that I did! The handling is buttery smooth, the pick-up incredible! The quality overall leaves nothing to be desired.

My Brand New Toy!
By Robert on 04/06/06 10:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only had my brand new black 2006 C350 luxury sedan for one week but wanted to give you my very first impressions. I bought it on a whim, giving up a car I loved (BMW 325i), so I was more than a little hesitant. However, my initial reaction is I'm currently very pleased and hope it continues. The car is roomy, beautiful inside and out, and the 268hp engine gives it plenty of get up and go. You can hardly feel the steering it's so smooth. So, I'll write again in a few months to let you know if the love affair continues...but my first impression is that this is a very nice car!

Very good choice in C-350
By Shanky on 11/14/05 19:59 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I finally got my loaded C350 luxury 3 months after ordering, and it is living up to all my expectations! Mileage is fantastic at 29-30 mpg, drive is silken smooooth, very refined and powerful! The steering feels so light even when running tight corners at high speed. Bad roads are a thing of the past now... I easily chose this over BMW 330 as I did not like its styling, and interior.

Poor mans Mercedes
By Chanze on 08/28/05 00:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It has most of they features of the luxury Mercedes Benz like they S-class but it is priced reasonably. I just got out of high school and it is the perfect first car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.