2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Luxury Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2006 C-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Sort Reviews by

Good deal
By big george

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Great car, very peppy motor, ride is superb, very quiet motor, no rattles. It is too small inside for a $43000 msrp. Some poor design choices inside such as too many knobs to activate radio and hvac, should be push button. Steering wheel controls do not include all of the functions that are common to better designed steering wheel controls. Getting out of driver's seat is not easy for guys over 200 lbs. Nonetheless, my son loves driving the car and I think its exterior lines are awesome. No troubles after 5000 miles. Though I am wary of keeping it beyond the warranty period due to MB recent history build quality

Favorite Features

Auto up/down windows

Suggested Improvements

Eliminate knob controls, add compass,

Squeak, Rattle and Buzz!
By bummah

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Squeaks, rattles, and buzzes like a 30 yr old Blazer. Surprisingly poor build quality and blatant cheapness in materials. At idle the fuel pump rattles and thumps so bad it makes the car sound like a diesel. Not like the old school MBZ!

Favorite Features

Good motor, nice punch

Suggested Improvements

No MBZ should have light bulb head lamps. Fuel pumps should not shake the car while idling. The squeaks and rattles are unexcusable and do not plague Lexus, Honda or even Hyundai for that matter.

So far, so good
By Robert

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I now have driven my Black C350 Luxury Sedan some 2500 miles and really enjoy it. I went on a long (~ 200 miles) trip of interstate highway driving and the mileage was excellent (~ 34 mpg) if the trip computer is accurate. The car has plenty of acceleration and is very comfortable. I sold a car I loved (BMW 325i) for my new Mercedes and have not been disappointed. Will check in with you after a few more thousand miles!

Favorite Features

Trip computer menu. Exterior and interior designs. Acceleration. Highway mileage

Suggested Improvements

The leg room for backseat passengers is small. A free maintenance program (like BMW) would be great

C350 moves!
By 2000

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

After testing the Jaguar X type, I purchased the Mercedes C350 instead, and am I glad that I did! The handling is buttery smooth, the pick-up incredible! The quality overall leaves nothing to be desired.

Favorite Features

Sunroof option with rear auto sunscreen!

My Brand New Toy!
By Robert

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I've only had my brand new black 2006 C350 luxury sedan for one week but wanted to give you my very first impressions. I bought it on a whim, giving up a car I loved (BMW 325i), so I was more than a little hesitant. However, my initial reaction is I'm currently very pleased and hope it continues. The car is roomy, beautiful inside and out, and the 268hp engine gives it plenty of get up and go. You can hardly feel the steering it's so smooth. So, I'll write again in a few months to let you know if the love affair continues...but my first impression is that this is a very nice car!

Favorite Features

Interior and exterior styling, smooth steering, digital instrument console

Suggested Improvements

More leg room in the back seats, free maintenance program like BMW has

Very good choice in C-350
By Shanky

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I finally got my loaded C350 luxury 3 months after ordering, and it is living up to all my expectations! Mileage is fantastic at 29-30 mpg, drive is silken smooooth, very refined and powerful! The steering feels so light even when running tight corners at high speed. Bad roads are a thing of the past now... I easily chose this over BMW 330 as I did not like its styling, and interior.

Favorite Features

7-speed smoooth transmisison, 268 horsepower, Xenon, NAV, premium sound

Suggested Improvements

The audio input port in the glove should be on the outside so that the audio cable can run comfortably. Also, the Xenons are so dazzlingly bright, I feel like apologising to the frontal traffic! I would also like FREE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM (like BMW has)!

Poor mans Mercedes
By Chanze

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C350 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

It has most of they features of the luxury Mercedes Benz like they S-class but it is priced reasonably. I just got out of high school and it is the perfect first car!

Favorite Features

Folding rear headrests ,navigation system , tele aid , and sunshades

Suggested Improvements

Make the seats more comfortable, and the sound system