Too fun to drive!
By Rami on
2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)
Ive had my 05 C230 Sport Sedan for about 2 months now and I can't tell you how impressed I am with her. She is sexy, sleek and women love the car! I have about 3k on the car, and it hasn't given me a single problem to complain about. Gas mileage is great, especially because I'm a student. The car handles amazing. My brother just got a 2005 Honda S2000 for about the same price as mine, and its not nearly as pratical and 20 times sportier, but the C230 is just as fun to drive. It's the best entry level luxury/sport sedan for me. I got a better price on her then the 325 or the a4, plus everyother person out there has a BMW or Audi. For 30g's my money is more than well spent.
Favorite Features
Exterior Appearance, Suspension, Praticality, Supercharger (I'm glad I didn't get the 06 C230), Metallic trim finish. All this and safety too!
Suggested Improvements
The car is a bit slow, 189hp, but I can do without the speeding tickets. Keep in mind, this is a 30k Benz, not a $60k c55, so its not exactly the fastest. If you want a nicer faster car, spend more money, the equation is simple.