2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Review for Mercedes C240

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Review for Mercedes C240
By sandra on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the C240 in Jan. 2005 and love it. It is a new vehicle with 6 miles to begin with on it. It is stylish and handles well. It is wider than the Volvo that I traded in and feels a lot heavier and safer to drive.The panel is clear and easy to follow/program. It is good in snow and severe weather which is why I bought it since I live in the mountains (Park City, Ut). It doesn't have the power that the Volvo S60 had but has more power than the C240 that I had in 2002. I am pleased with the car and the way it handles.

I love the moonroof, the extra features that the other cars don't have like: auto lights, weather band channel on radio. All the luxury features are great and worth the difference to me. Yes, the back seat is small but good for my two dogs; I am the only one who drives the car/rarely any passengers.

Would like to see the no charge maintance brought back and to see a holder for the books/manual in the front seat area as well as a place for the first aid kit instead of in the trunk. The moonroof inside door could be higher to accomodate taller people? Not enough head room for some.