2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.2L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love it , But......

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Love it , But......
By dakarra on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I am very impressed by the performance and gas mileage. The 4matic is AWESOME on snowy roads. Interior is quiet, but shoulder room is a little close, and I'm not a very big guy. Center dash controls are a little complicated, but the steering wheel controls work well and are very convenient and add an element of safety. This is my third M- B, and the overall quality seems consistant with previous models, but certain areas have gone down. The stereo/system display looks cheap and borrowed from a Chrylser "sister". I've had more mechanical issues with this one than previous models as well. There is a pesky leak of some kind that the dealer has trouble finding. Overall the car is not readily distinguishable from the growing competition, and the premium sticker is getting harder to justify.

Favorite Features

Integrated phone system. In-dash system monitor that allows you to scroll through mileage, maintenance, light settings, etc. Left and Right seat memory controls.

Suggested Improvements

Stop borrowing cheap instrument cluster parts from Chrysler. Make tele-aid standard equipment again and re- establish the included maintenance plan. If they do return these items, this third Benz will be my last.