2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: It's Love

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 Kompressor 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

It's Love
By benzy on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I literally walked into the dealer to pick up a new 2004 but someone got mine! So a week later I got a new 2005 right off the truck. Wow, I love this car and the interior and performance updates that seem minor on paper make for a completely different ride. Just a great package. Refined, responsible, fun, comfortable, zippy. I drove the BMW 3 series and the Audi A4 but just fell in love with this one right away. Don't be consumed by Mercedes shy reviewers that focus on too many specs. My advice. Drive it. Although, they have discontinued the Coupe (I was lucky to get the 2005) Try the sedan. Even Dad is impressed... He has a 500 S Class - We're always competing!

Interior upgrades, Entertainment system, firm seating, great control, touch automatic shift, but my fav... the weather radio built into the high powered stereo! Bizzarely useful.

Make the hands free cell phone standard!