I'm still having fun!
By Andrew on
2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)
Go buy it! I test drove the BMW 325i and found the C-Class better looking inside and out. Plus I think it has more leg room. I've put over 1,300 miles and I'm really enjoying it. Get the Entertainment Package, love the Harman/Kardon sound system. I'm surprised by the power of the little supercharged 4-banger. I just got out of a 2001 Volvo S60 2.4t, it's smaller inside then the Volvo but I'm having fun!!! The ride is better and quieter. So far I'm really enjoying the car.
Favorite Features
Get the Entertainment Package for the Harmon/Kardon sound system. Get the Sunroof Package for autodimming driver and Rearview mirror. Don't forget the Power Driver Seat/steering column w/memory option. The automatic transmission is smooth and works great! The computer is cool. Great brakes.
Suggested Improvements
Doors are small. If I needed to add anything: More HP. Bigger seats would be nice, a left foot rest for long haul. Changing channels on the steering wheel to match pre-programmed, not just a search.