2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Great fun little toy, enjoy

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

C230 Kompressor Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Great fun little toy, enjoy
By GI Tiger on

It was a bumpy ride at first. I bought a dealer/loaner C230k from the dealership. That said, I've only had one problem with it, a blown oil line which leaked all over my garage. The maintenance is kind of costly, but it is the best auto I've ever driven. I've driven a lot cars around the world (Military). If you want a fun car this is it. Fast on the draw and will suprise you how quick it is. Sometimes it does sputters when moving at slow speeds on the highwqy trying to dodge in and out of traffic.

Favorite Features

Style, performance and looks. Should I say anything more? It's a Mercedes! Ya gota love it.

Suggested Improvements

More selection with the tires and rims. Mercedes seems content on being generic. Plastic pieces and not SS or aluminum? Come-on, I paid $96 a piece for plastic headlamp rings?