2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Granite Gray 230K

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Granite Gray 230K
By mickey25 on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Truly a phenomenal vehicle. The dealer really tried to sell me on the automatic 230K on the lot, so glad I got the 6 speed manual. Not only is the manual smooth, you are able to use that supercharged 4 cyl. to its fullest potential. The rear quarters are a little cramped, however I bought this car to drive not to ride in. My son has enough room for his car seat and other misc. items in the rear and myself and the wife are quite comfortable up front. I traded in my 03 Navigator so I knew going in I was losing space, but definitely saving at the pump. Overall I highly recommend this car!

I absolutely love the color Granite Gray. Although I had to wait 3 months after ordering this particular color and 6 spd, it was well worth the wait. The AMG styled body work is beatiful, she is the Michelle Phifer of cars :p

Ok if I have any thing to suggest it would be more space in the rear, however adding more space could change the dynamics of an already great vehicle. It suits the needs of my family just fine, baby in back mom and dad in front. If it aint broke dont fix it! Oh yeah give me an even 200 ponies.