2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 3.2L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Down sized and love it

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Review

Down sized and love it
By OTH7905P on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Mercedes has created a look in the C- Class which still holds distinction. I had not owned a Mercedes for years and decided to scale down from a larger Lincoln after seeing the C-Class, assuming the quality was good. I was looking for better economy in a small sedan with delux features. There are a few cars which fill this catagory but it was the overall look of the Mercedes which won me over. It is as quiet as the Lexus and the Infinity but with a better looking interior. I did not test drive the Acura, Volvo, Lincoln, BMW, or Audi because of the styling. Appearance has always been important to me. Figuring out the dashboard electronics has been confusing to this point. A matter of time.

Favorite Features

Four doors, small size, handy CD storage, rain-sensing wipers, memory driver positions, large pass-through trunk, cellphone electronics, well managed engine/trans combination, large diameter/low profile tires, auto traction control, auto headlamp on-off, sliding sunroof, quiteness, tight handling.

Suggested Improvements

Larger dash symbols for eaiser reading, Grocery net in trunk, better explanation of electronics in owner's manual, a hybride version, better milage.