2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best buy for under $40K

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Best buy for under $40K
By Jim on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

This is my 2nd Mercedes C230 Kompressor and the '05 redesign is outstanding. I love the sporty aggressive stance it has. I recently had the misfortune of having a side impact collision with my car and I am so impressed with the stability of this car. Although the door was caved in on the passenger side, the air bags did not deploy thanks to the child safety component and the car really held its ground. I was shaken but unhurt. This was one of the main reasons I bought this car. It's economical to operate and it gives you the rock solid feel of a well built car while it still gives you ability to have fun. I traded an '04 BMW 330I for my MB and I don't regret it at all. Safety, comfort and style.

Favorite Features

Sporty styling, heated seats, safety, fuel economy, fun to drive, and very eye catching.

Suggested Improvements

Better standard sound system and full power seats. Better grade leather and having full leather instead of inserts.