2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Awesome car...

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Awesome car...
By Mconde01 on

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I test drove the BMW 3 series, Lexus IS300, and the Acura TL and none could compare to the overall package. This car has the right balance of luxury and sport. The car drives like a dream and the new 2005 updates make the car flawless. The 189 hp drives like a 6 cylinder and the car gives you awesome gas mileage. This car was well worth the wait, I had to order my car so it took me almost 3 months to get my baby. The Mercedes feel and quality is by far unmatched. Even driving at 130 mph the car is so silent and smooth. The brakes are awesome other than the frequent brake dust, but the rims are so easy to clean.

AMG body styling / clear headlamps / new interior design / 3 spoke steering wheel / It's a "BENZ" factor / awesome staggered 17 inch wheels with the lowered sport suspension standard / all of my options: Brilliant silver - charcoal interior - automatic - entertainment / sunroof / lighting packages

Give me more horsepower. You can never get enough..full power seats without having to buy an additional option. More phone options with the bluetooth in car setup...minor things, but man do I love driving my car!