A few prob. but A DREAM to drive & own!!
By CatAnnBur on
2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)
The style of this baby benz is AWESOME! I have a black interior, black exterior 2005 C240. I bought it on 7/27/04.It shines like a jewel!I also bought a vanity plate for the front. It cost $85 extra-it is black with a silver benz symbol & a silver frame. I love driving this car! I get LOTS of compliments, and there are many great features to brag about. Rear window shade, 6 CD changer, wood trim, rain sensor, retractable sunroof, the list goes on & on. I bought every available warranty that was offered on this car -tire warranty, windshield warranty, paint, interior & exterior finish warranty, GAP insurance, extended warranties - the works, it's worth the extra cost.
Favorite Features
Everything...it is so beautiful to look at and drive. It has truly been a blessing to own. Please make note of some of the areas that MBUSA should consider below. (The SRS is the seat restraint system- it activates & deploys air bags in the event of a crash. I have to take my car in tomorrow)
Suggested Improvements
Thieves know the side rear view mirror console covers(with reflector)can be taken off w/o activating the alarm. Mine were stolen while on a school parking lot. A $1500+ repair job. Watch where you park. Aug-AC blower had to be repaired. Today @ 3996 mi an SRS warning came on. I still LUV my car!