2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
nice car
By mmaccioni on 11/12/04 19:39 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

this car seems to be a considerable upgrade from the c32.

c230 kompressor coupe
By abbyprice on 11/10/04 15:05 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I love my little ride. It handles so well and looks wonderful. It is by far, my favorite car ever. It is so easy to get around in.

Great car
By Scott R on 11/09/04 22:47 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

My first Mercedes, and definately not the last. Great overall vehicle, plenty of power and luxury.

Granite Gray 230K
By mickey25 on 11/09/04 20:48 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Truly a phenomenal vehicle. The dealer really tried to sell me on the automatic 230K on the lot, so glad I got the 6 speed manual. Not only is the manual smooth, you are able to use that supercharged 4 cyl. to its fullest potential. The rear quarters are a little cramped, however I bought this car to drive not to ride in. My son has enough room for his car seat and other misc. items in the rear and myself and the wife are quite comfortable up front. I traded in my 03 Navigator so I knew going in I was losing space, but definitely saving at the pump. Overall I highly recommend this car!

Looks more expensive than its class
By bengaile on 11/06/04 21:03 PM (PST)

We purchased our C230 this past August, and does this car ever turn heads! People often mistake it for a $65 - $70K car. The MB personnel at the dealership, from sales to service, were/are 100% pleasant and professional!

Recommended
By JPM on 11/04/04 00:45 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl 5A)

Had BMWs previously -- M3s, etc. This car is more comfortable but still fast and fun to drive. Ride is firm yet very comfortable.

Lovin' it!
By SpicyC320 on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great car all-around. Interior is simple, yet attractive for 04 but restyling for 05 is just plain WOW! Gas mileage could be much better (like the C230K) but is about the same as the IS300.

A true sports sedan and best C class yet
By cliv on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

MB finally got it right with this version of the C class sedan. This car is extremely fun to drive and rides like a sports car. While the 4 cyl doesn't have an overwhelming amount of power it provides enough speed for changing lanes on the highway. If you're looking for a sporty luxury sedan that rides like a sports car this is it.

A few prob. but A DREAM to drive & own!!
By CatAnnBur on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

The style of this baby benz is AWESOME! I have a black interior, black exterior 2005 C240. I bought it on 7/27/04.It shines like a jewel!I also bought a vanity plate for the front. It cost $85 extra-it is black with a silver benz symbol & a silver frame. I love driving this car! I get LOTS of compliments, and there are many great features to brag about. Rear window shade, 6 CD changer, wood trim, rain sensor, retractable sunroof, the list goes on & on. I bought every available warranty that was offered on this car -tire warranty, windshield warranty, paint, interior & exterior finish warranty, GAP insurance, extended warranties - the works, it's worth the extra cost.

Quality
By ginger01 on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have owned several cars, I must say the C230 has the quality and reliabiltiy that I was looking for.