2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews 15

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Great car
By daedalus on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. It's sleek, fast, comfortable, and handles well. Fuel economy is good for a V-6 (premium fuel). The only things I would change would be the cup holders that are too small and flimsy and it would be great to have the manual transmission available. The centre console is not a lot of use if you don't opt for the Mercedes phone.

C230 is Better Than The C240
By Mcurrie682 on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I purchased a C240 first in 2003 and then realized the features of the C240 2004 and traded.

Great Car!
By robs on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car for the price!

My MNV
By Lizjam on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is my second mercedes and I have enjoyed them for the past 11 years. I have a C320 4matic. I love the way it handles in inclement weather. It is just the right size for me.

Mercedes C240 AWD
By KDH1114 on 09/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

You cannot beat this car for the price. It is safe, handles well, looks good and is fun to drive. And best of all, it's a Mercedes!

benz baby
By cosmo2814 on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

great car! and you look abfab in it! my only complaint is that the a/c isn't up to par

My first Mercedez C240
By bogar987 on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

First class automobile, inside and out. Fun to drive, I love it, I love it!

Sunroof not level
By takeoutboy on 09/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased this vehicle for below invoice price. It's fun to drive this car so far. Only issue I would complain is its build quality - Sunroof is not leveled, right side is slightly "up". I went back to the dealer and noticed some MBs also were made like this, but some are just perfect. Dealer agrees to fix it.

About the Mercedes-Benz 2005 C320 Lux Se
By Susan J. Whitehorn on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Luxury Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

So far this car has more than met all of my expections. Its performance, drive, ride and technical qualities are superb. I am extremely pleased with how I have been treated by the people where I purchase the C320. They have been very courteous, professional, and helpful and their follow-up has been outstanding thus far. The only downside to the car is that its interior size is a little tight. I knew this when I purchased the car.

My Benz
By ToddS on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great to drive has been a lot of fun. A great entry level car.