Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

My Outlet
By genesisthree

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a high performing car. I feel I can and will take anyone on the highway. The passing power is splendid. I like the fact that i can choose Comfort or Sporting and the tranny responds to the way I drive.When I am in Comfort it is a more plesant ride withthe supension but cornering and speed is sacrafice. It is still fast with this in mind.It encourage others around you to (especially out dated Hondas) to attempt to compete. Most on the road will let you pass or won't cut you off because it's a Mercedes and they can tell it's fast. I have the black coupe which looks sweet. I get looks and the car washers love the car. I like the Panny roof and the sound systems is awesome. I love my car!

Favorite Features

Engine, stering, speed, seats and panny roof, dashboard

Suggested Improvements

Nothing. I really love the 6 cylinders and like one reviewer says this car wants and begs to be driven fast. It is fun and I love the fact that I can get to point A to B without noticing how long it takes. This is a true driving machine

Not a Single Problem in Over a Year!
By tweeze

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my C320 Sport Coupe for 14 months now and have never had any problems. The only time it has gone to the dealer is for it's first oil change at 1 year - that I find amazing in itself! Service is only required every 13,000 miles or 12 months. Very fun to drive, very good road-holding. Dealership has treated me like a king. I was a little apprehensive to buy a Benz because of Consumer Reports giving them a bad rating. My personal experience, though, has been this is the first new car I have ever owned that has never had to go to the dealer for any adjustments or fixes. Talk about a carefree ownership experience!

Favorite Features

Panorama roof, fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

Keep making this car! Don't know why it was discontinued after 2005 model year.

Interior Leather Quality
By sonny

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great car but few problems since I bought the car. Engine is excellent. Interior leather is not of a good quality especially arm rest and center console-peeling. Other small problems such as sensors malfunctions.

Favorite Features

Speed and road grip is superb

Suggested Improvements

Interior leather - arm rest, center console.

Lovin' it!
By SpicyC320

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Great car all-around. Interior is simple, yet attractive for 04 but restyling for 05 is just plain WOW! Gas mileage could be much better (like the C230K) but is about the same as the IS300.

Favorite Features

PANO ROOF, torque power, wheel grip, trip computer, and of course.. FRONT END STYLING

Suggested Improvements

HID needs to be standard, could have better Bose sound in coupe