2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: C230 Kompressor Sport - Just l

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

C230 Kompressor Sport - Just love this Car!
By coprtkm on

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Super fast when needed. great gas mileage 32MPG hwy. sporty and super fun to drive. Can't believe I fit into this as well as I do. 6'2 and weigh 285lbs. very comfortable and roomy for myself and girl. plenty of room in the trunk even though it could be a little deeper. great sounding stereo with all features you could ask for. Just love this car! Purchased from the original owner in 2011. Had 54,600 miles and not one little dent, tear etc. even smelt like it came straight from the factory. best 11,500.00 I ever spent!

CD changer, plenty of room in the glove box even though you think their wouldn't be. Nice sport sedan all the way around. Just love this car!

I feel the back seat is perfect for carrying my skis and anything long that the truck does not hold. More room in the glove box than I thought. The CD changer takes up space but was surprised the manual and other things fit without a problem. Nice to have a cassette to play my old songs that I recorded 25+ years ago and love all of the steering wheel features where you can control without lifting your arm. Itís a first for me 