2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Danke M-B!

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Danke M-B!
By Raylin on

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

A4, IS300, 325i, G35, TSX, look out and make way! Everything I wanted in performance and near luxury are in my new c230 sport sedan. Engine is responsive even when cruising in 6th! The upgraded vented discs up front are great for braking. The smooth lines and moldings separate this from the non sport version. The 5 spoke 17" wheels and performance tires are really the best exterior statement. Not only will a proud owner get the respect and looks from other drivers, but the car makes an overall "I've arrived" statement. The best value ever for your hard earned dollar. What are you waiting for?

Favorite Features

The sporty styling, peppy engine, wheels, blue tint, handling, braking, short throw shifting, and the best "I've arrived" feeling.

Suggested Improvements

Bi-Xenon Headlamps, Heated Power (not just 1/2) Seats, and a Sunroof should be standard. The standard sound system needs more bass. A hand brake and a dead pedal would be nice as well. I'm sure M-B engineers can squeeze a little more hp out of the 4 cylinders and boost the revs up.