2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Better than I expected

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

Better than I expected
By gb36 on

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I bought this car certified from dealership with the extra year warranty and remainder of factory maint. I bought sight unseen over internet but had test drove one locally. It's black with black which I think is a great color for this car. First impressions: Roomier than looks on outside. Great pickup, esp when you use the manual shift feature that comes with automatics. Fun to drive and handles corners and curves like a bimmer. It's definitely has 'riding on rails' feel. It came with performance tires and 17 inch rims which are amazing on drive smooth roads. The problems are snow and bumpy roads. All and all am happy every time I get in and start her up.

Leather heated seats, panorama roof, exterior from front, auto-dimming mirrors, handling is amazing.

First, cassette is a wasted feature (like who has tapes anymore). Rear visibility not great with side mirrors. Wish it had iPod connection. The ride is a bit rough and noisy on bumpy highways.