2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Beauty, Braun, Safety, and Per

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C320 Sport Sedan (3.2L V6 6-speed Manual)

Beauty, Braun, Safety, and Performance
By South Padregirl on

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased this hot-rod in June 03, when MB still paid the maintenance, but the only two problems I were also paid under the warranty. I had two accidents in this car; the first a rear ending that threw the car into the backend of another, and the second when a Dodge Neon going 35 hit the right front. I walked away from each without injury and had the car repaired; I've driven it forty thousand miles since; it's never let me down, and I love it! It's such a little hot-rod, fun, so responsive and yet gets reasonable gas mileage, its best has been 28.5 for a six-hour trip. Someone is going get one sweetheart of a used car if they look past the CarFax. It's a strong little beauty still!

I love the totally adjustable seats, the right side view mirror that tilts down when you back up. My wheels, standard equipment, are more stylish than the ones in the picture, and the valve caps have the little MB star. The on-board computer in the steering is easy, and the stereo is great.

I don't like not having a oil dipstick!