2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
c230k Sedan
By plext on 05/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Excellent vehicle!!! Sporty yet classy and elegant...very fun to drive, especially with triptronic transmision...vehicle has an excellent grip of the road...

Need More
By WYOACX on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I purchased it about 6 months ago and I am loving every moment of it. My Helga is fun to drive and it absouletly is an eye candy. Much better looking then a BMW 3 series. I like the way she rides on highway I did drove it 330 miles non stop and it was a wonderful experience.

C230 Sedan is Awesome!
By JLO1578 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my 2003 C230 Sedan, it has all the style and luxury appeal of Mercedes- Benz but a price tag that I could swallow. Great Performance, styling and comfort, my only regret is thaT I didnt get the Cold Weather package (heated Seats)....

Great little sporty car
By Robert Hewitt on 05/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great little sporty luxury vehicle.

C 230 Kompressor -Sporty Baby Benz
By Lazman on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I had a 2002 C240. I like the car, but is was way to slow and had a bit too much body roll for me. Also, the gas mileage was mediocre considering it was only a 2.6 V6 putting out a measly 168 hp. The kompressor model feels like a different car. It addresses my complaints about the 240, and gets great gas mileage to boot. I would still like a bit more power, but for 31K you don't get everything. I'm very happy with the car and would highly recommend it.

2004 C230K 1st Benz
By magicbyswh on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is my first Benz. I actually went to the Dealer to look at a BMW 325. After driveing both and comparing the price the Benz had a better ride and price was 5000 dollars less. But I like Red and this was the perfect color. YOu can tell immediately the quality is 1st class. For the quality you get for the price this is probably the best deal on the market. I have had Honda Accords in the past. Everyone has Accords. I have not seen another Red C230K on the road. One bad thing now is everyone knows when I am around. When they see this car they know it is me.

I love this car!
By d4jls7 on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I upgraded from a Mitsubishi Eclipse to the C320. I absolutely love this car. It's comfortable to drive and has many safety features. What I really love most is that oil changes and road side assistance are free for the life of the car.

love it!
By j's car on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

love it!So much fun to drive. Car handles perfect in bad weather. I don't know what Consumer Reports is complaining about! This is the perfect car!

One Bad Benz
By terp97 on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The C230K sport sedan is a fun car to drive. The best value for your money 2-3k less then a BMW 3. Seats, body, tires/wheel combination are all sporty and agreesive and make for a beast of car. Take a drive and you will love it. First time Benz owner and have driven Honda's and Nissan all my life and have finally got something fun and not boring to drive!

love the car
By hockii on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

lovely to look at lovely to drive good car for the inexpnsive luxury car love it get compliments all the time