2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Back to the Benz
By CraigIe Poo on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Mercedes and after being trapped in a Cadillac for the last 4 years I can't be happier. Great quality and performace.

CFP Motors, LTD
By Ron Sumlar on 07/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

A very outstanding vehicle and fun to drive.

Love my Snowball
By SusanD on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

All the gadgetry takes a bit of time to learn, but now I can cruise through the menus easily. Love the roof and hatchback is very roomy, holding a large cooler and camp chairs with ease if you drop one of the seat backs. Not thrilled with having to buy premium gas, but the mileage has been excellent (32-33 mpg at 75mph with full A/C on). Dealer service is excellent. They really are committed to pleasing the customer. If you have snow, buy aftermarket 16" wheels and good snows. They make all the difference in the world and make the car very safe and reliable in winter. That's why I call my car "Snowball"!

All I Could Ever Want
By SB22 on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I spent five hours at the Audi dealership haggling and became so upset I called up Mercedes and they had me in the car of my dreams in an hour and a half. I didn't expect my first car to be manual living in LA but I love it. Its so quiet and corners better than an A4 (also has 20 more horsepower). Chose the car over IS300, 325i and A4 and have no regrets. It has a very sporty yet distinctive look. Love the four door sedan with the feel of a coupe.

geno
By gnadelman on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

First day.I very empress. My last car was A6-2.7 T. 2001 model. My least was 36m -$ 610.01per months. My new MB 39months-$366.04.Performance 100%.I will rec. this car. I loved. Good luck.

Best Car to Purchase!
By Quinten on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car speaks for itself. Nice horsepower, comfort, all the little toy gadgets to keep you occupied while enjoying everything in comfort. Favorite gadgets includes air climate control, controling radio volume/station selection/changing views to see on speedometer from the steering wheel. Also the sunscreen in the rearwindow as well as the cd player. The best part of it all is the ride. Don't let this car fool you its the greatest

Great Little Car...
By Miknifer on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

What a Great little car. If your over 6 feet tall your a little cramped in the backseat. It has a little zip under the hood. Great Starter car for the Mercedes family. I got the car for my wife and she loves it (easy to park).

Drives Like a Dream
By LA Driver on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is a perfect blend of luxury and sports performance. It's surprisingly well-priced. It handles hair pin turns like a true high performance sports car, yet rides like a luxury sedan. The 4 cylinder Kompressor engine has a surprising amount of power. One would never guess the car has a four cylinder engine. The interior is impressive. The seats are comfortable. The car comes with many features that are found in its more expensive models. It's a little tight in the back but still makes for a comfortable ride. The sound system is impressive. This car is a must on your list of cars to test drive.

Newly Satisfied MB owner
By JMPnCLM on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I drive MB on business in Europe. Bought one of my own and love the car. Comfortable at speed, both here and on the Autobahn, and handling both at speed on interstate and in my favorite hairpins, is exceptional.

Unique Car
By kitty's house on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Unique combination of excellent acceleration, great gas mileage, good handling, and mercedes name