2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
2004 C230 Kompressor
By brad4310 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I purchased this vehicle appox. 3 weeks ago. It's performance if good, a little sluggish when the AC is on but, not bad. There is very little room in the rear seats if you are tall and have the front seats all the way back. I have put 2500 miles on it so far with no concerns. Nicely equipt, the cost is approx. $34,000 + taxes . I would recommend it to other buyers. I had a 22001 BMW 3 series but, didn't like the ride. The Mercedes is much more comfortable while driving then the BMW. I also have a 2001 SLK Convertible which is fun to drive. Overall I am happy with both.

loving my benz
By jamienicole on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

this car is soo much fun to drive.... every time i get into the car im excited to drive it. the panoramic sunroof is so cool... and so are the looks of everyone else on the road!

Great car
By RCarroll on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

A great car. Although considered a compact car it feels like a full size sedan on the road. Comfortable and fun to drive with many great features. The air conditioner is the best, very smooth ride, excellent braking, and sound system. I love seeing the Mercedes Benz hood ornament while sitting behind the wheel, like I need to be reminded that I'm driving a Mercedes

All good
By Evan on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle! thats pretty much all i have to say.

near-perfect
By antul on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

incomparable safety with flawless engineering makes for a perfect car under $40,000.

excellent excellent car
By anjeer on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

very good car overall. Definately beats the bimmer 325ci hands down. Good power plenty room, cool cool pano roof and good stopping power

2004 Mercedes Benz 230 Kompressor
By Rosemary Patrick on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The car is very nice and stylish. It is fun to drive with excellent handling. I would recommend. I didn't get full leather as the option was expensive, but the car comes with leather inserts so I don't think you can tell the difference. The black car is beautiful.

Quality at a Value price
By Tiler36 on 10/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

My wife and I have owned 4 BMW's and 3 Saabs over the past fifteen years and finally made the step into a Mercedes. We're glad we did. The rock solid feel of this car is unlike the others we've owned.The Kompressor has plenty of power and we got 34mpg on an interstate trip we took the first week of owning it. Computer is great with access on the steering to all controls. The seats are very supportive when you're throwing it through the esses. Fit, finish and paint are superb. Dealing with the Mercedes dealership was a pleasure.I would highly suggest you drive the C230 4 door if you are in the market for a car of this type.

A Really Good Car
By TheUS68 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

It is definetly a very fun car to drive. It turns heads especially with the sports package. You can press on the accelerator and be launched forward like a slingshot. Throw it into turn and its very controlable even with the extra speed. The extra options are definetly worth it and all buttons are easy to use and clear. Extremely good gas mileage.

Great car at a relatively great price
By Kimi Raikkonen on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

C230 sport sedan is a great deal. If you don't mind giving up a little bit of refinement (V6 vs I4), this is the one to get and save about $3000 over a BMW 325i. The car has been flawless so far, and I like the car more and moreas I drive it. You won't be dissapointed.