2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Review of 2004 C240 Sedan
By dietmar on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

This car is really fun to drive. Sofar it has had zero (0) defects. The styling is contemporary. This model is cheaper than most SUV's and the treatment from the dealer and Mercedes- Benz is fantastic. Since there is a possibility of expensive repairs, I bought the extended warranty.

Great Car
By clonghi on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Make the garage door process easier. Have two garage doors and it makes it quite hard to program.

glad I bought it
By zjlm44 on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 2dr Sport Coupe (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I really like this car. Performance is excellent, great gas economy (I avg 31 on hwy), and comfortable inside.

C320 4matic sport sedan
By Ejlasalle on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent performance, excellent value, dependability, comfort, responsive. The vision is excellent, making it an all around wonderful experience.

excellent
By couper on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

love it,fun to drive,sexy design,super comfortable seats,quality workmanship,fantastic dealer relationship

Great Small Sedan
By Dave in Dallas on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Shopped like a madman. Have owned Lexus, Infiniti and a 240D MB. I simply thought that after reviewing and driving most of the $30-40K sedans, this was the obvious choice.

Hummer of a car
By G A Zeller on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This is a"second" car ...just presonal transportation around town. I always liked the flexibility of a hatchback.Considering that this is the least expensive Mercedes it doesn't lack for features or quality. The need for premium gas is offset by rather decent mileage. And ...its a lot of fun to drive !

Lemon Law Mercedes
By Bruce Flannery on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My wife has always wanted a Mercedes- Benz, so we purchased a new 2002 C-320 in October 2003. During the first month it has been in the shop on 2 separate occasions for multiple repairs for approximately 2 weeks. All repairs have been electronic in nature. This is a very sophisticated vehicle and I find many of the features very distracting when driving. The dealership has, at no charge, provided Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles, extended the warranty 1-year and refunded our first month's payment. I have owned many vehicles during my life, and this is by far the poorest quality car I have ever purchased.

Solid Value
By bunnfer on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth highway ride, quiet, confident brakes, all modern safety features standard. A solid value in this crowded field and a great alternative to the omnipresent 3 series.

Nice Car...
By Benzita on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a very young student. I just began driving no more than three years ago and decided to invest in a Mercedes. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my C-Class.