Used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

SHE BANGS!!
By maloguapo

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Most Bang for the buck! I've owned my 2004 for about 8 months now. I initially was out to get a BMW 325. However, after driving the C230k, the BMW was out of the question! In my opinion, the exterior styling/whoa factor can't be beat by any car in it's price segment. The interior materials are grade "A". Also, performance is awesome! Everyone who I let drive my car, usually is quite shocked after I tell them that there's a 4cyl under the hood, not a 6cyl. I will admit that handling isn't as precise as that of the Bimmer, but I will say this...the c230 is the BEST combination of sport/luxury that one can get for barely over $30k!

Favorite Features

I absolutely LOVE the exterior styling, including the wheel/tire combo. I can't not mention the potent 4cyl engine and mind-reading automatic transmission.

Suggested Improvements

INCLUDE A FREAKING DEAD PEDAL!!!! I'm no racer-boy or anything, but when making a tight turn, I WOULD like a little stability, without having to get the light colored carpet dirty. Besides that, I got no issues with my car.

c230k Sedan
By plext

Excellent vehicle!!! Sporty yet classy and elegant...very fun to drive, especially with triptronic transmision...vehicle has an excellent grip of the road...

Need More
By WYOACX

I purchased it about 6 months ago and I am loving every moment of it. My Helga is fun to drive and it absouletly is an eye candy. Much better looking then a BMW 3 series. I like the way she rides on highway I did drove it 330 miles non stop and it was a wonderful experience.

Favorite Features

Comfort, Music System

Suggested Improvements

BLUETOOTH a MUST - MORE POWER - Better Handling - BLUETOOTH a MUST (it is a 5 dollar chip WHY SHOULD I BUY A SERVICE FROM VERIZON or AT&T and USE A STUPID MOTOROLA PHONE) we should be able to get a BLUETOOTH PHONE SYSTEM not depending on service provider and phone.......

C230 Sedan is Awesome!
By JLO1578

I love my 2003 C230 Sedan, it has all the style and luxury appeal of Mercedes- Benz but a price tag that I could swallow. Great Performance, styling and comfort, my only regret is thaT I didnt get the Cold Weather package (heated Seats)....

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the tape deck and put a standard in Dash CD player.

Great little sporty car
By Robert Hewitt

Great little sporty luxury vehicle.