2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Lemon Law Mercedes
By Bruce Flannery on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

My wife has always wanted a Mercedes- Benz, so we purchased a new 2002 C-320 in October 2003. During the first month it has been in the shop on 2 separate occasions for multiple repairs for approximately 2 weeks. All repairs have been electronic in nature. This is a very sophisticated vehicle and I find many of the features very distracting when driving. The dealership has, at no charge, provided Mercedes-Benz loaner vehicles, extended the warranty 1-year and refunded our first month's payment. I have owned many vehicles during my life, and this is by far the poorest quality car I have ever purchased.

Solid Value
By bunnfer on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Smooth highway ride, quiet, confident brakes, all modern safety features standard. A solid value in this crowded field and a great alternative to the omnipresent 3 series.

Nice Car...
By Benzita on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a very young student. I just began driving no more than three years ago and decided to invest in a Mercedes. I couldn't have made a better choice. I'm very pleased with the quality and performance of my C-Class.

4Matic in Alaska
By Engineerat DOT on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent cold weather auto. Great reliability and handling in the worst conditions. However, the cupholders in the front are useless. Too close together and awkwardly placed...surprising for a Benz.

C240 4 Matic
By hobbie1 on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

Dealer was excellent, easy to deal with. Salesman David was great. Car is fun to drive, very quiet. having trouble getting away from my wife and daughter. No issues at delivery.

Sweet
By Buzzzz on 11/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The 230's supercharger is one of the greatest things about this car. The first three gears will put a smile on your face and the grip is amazing.

Fantastic automobile
By powstmn on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

When I get in my car, I smile uncontrollably. Performance is great, I can go as fast as I would ever want to, the finish and materials are top- notch, it feels like the S-Class, and I can't wait to try out the 4-matic in the Snow. On top of this, I get better mileage than I did with my VW Jetta. I have become a Benz lifer; I can't imagine driving anything else.

Great car
By RCarroll on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

A great car. Although considered a compact car it feels like a full size sedan on the road. Comfortable and fun to drive with many great features. The air conditioner is the best, very smooth ride, excellent braking, and sound system. I love seeing the Mercedes Benz hood ornament while sitting behind the wheel, like I need to be reminded that I'm driving a Mercedes

2004 C230 Kompressor
By brad4310 on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I purchased this vehicle appox. 3 weeks ago. It's performance if good, a little sluggish when the AC is on but, not bad. There is very little room in the rear seats if you are tall and have the front seats all the way back. I have put 2500 miles on it so far with no concerns. Nicely equipt, the cost is approx. $34,000 + taxes . I would recommend it to other buyers. I had a 22001 BMW 3 series but, didn't like the ride. The Mercedes is much more comfortable while driving then the BMW. I also have a 2001 SLK Convertible which is fun to drive. Overall I am happy with both.

All good
By Evan on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this vehicle! thats pretty much all i have to say.