2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
First Week Review
By pkuyken on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

After test driving several cars in this class, the C230 was my hands down choice. The visibility for city driving is very good, the car handles well, and as usual, Mercedes packs luxury with safety and sportiness well. I plan to drive this car 100000+ miles, I will update my review annually.

Excellent Choice
By steve s on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Had my mind made up to buy BMW 3 series, but the C320 was a lot more fun and smoother. Gave the Audi a shot but no comparison. I am very happy with my C320.

An Exceptional Car
By Bradley827 on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I had an Acura 3.2 CL Type S. I had a BMW 325i. Now I have the Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sport Sedan. Of the three, the Mercedes is by far the better car at the better price for what you get. This car is built for the driving enthusiast who also seeks the finest detailing and craftsmanship. I won't waste your time writing an amateur review. Just go drive one. You'll see.

Happy Owner!
By Mercedes Mom on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased the C320 4 Dr. this car is awesome! I owned a BMW for many years, it was time to purchase another car...so I thought I would take a look at the Mercedes! What a great surprise, from the moment I sat in this car it fit like a glove. The quality of the car through and through. I have now owned my car for 4 months. I really enjoy getting in and just driving. I am very impressed. I recommend this car to anyone who wants a great quality vehicle, excellent proformance and a sporty feel, the price is not bad either.

Best of it's class
By Melon on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is by far the Best car of it's class. Safety, performance, price, features, design, etc. Drives sweeet and strong, stops very fast and has an amazing cornering stability. My sticker price was 28,600 with CD changer. The 2004 new features are awsome, the new wheels, the lower profile, the exhaust pipe, the vented front brake discs look the best. The 6 Speeed manual transmision is amazing. too.

Excellent Benz for the money
By TURKSOLDIER on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I had this car two weeks ago, and it is a blast to drive it. Excellent power from the supercharged 4 cylinder. Quality interior finish.

C 240 Review
By blazing1120 on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

The car has a terrific ride, fantastic manumatic feature, pretty good amount of interior space, and Tele-aid feature leaves you almost worry free when you need assistance for your car. The interior presentation is simple but very bland for a car this price. The CD- changer should be in-dash, not in the glovebox, and the mirrors are a joke for this size of a car.

I love my 2004 C230 Kompressor
By Seattleguy on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This is my 2nd Mercedes and I'm loving this one more than my 300E. From the C230's stylish looks to its quick and efficient kompressor engine, this car is a dream. It's fun to drive and it is built very safety oriented. The finish work is superb. While on vacation on Maui last week, I rented a Ford Escape. I couldn't wait to get back in my C230!

I'm in Love
By Benz-Lover on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Well...I've only had this car three days, but I'm so excited to finally be an owner of a MB! I shopped for more than a year and almost bought the coupe version last January, but held off as I wasn't quite ready. During the last few months I drove all the competition and it came down to the Audi A4 and the C230k Sport Sedan. I first thought that I was going to buy the Audi, but I talked the dealers in letting me have them both for an all-day test drive and the C230k SC took the prize. Ultimately, it's the one that made me smile the most!!!

great car
By Tony Romas on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

The car is great on the highway and in the snow. Very happy with it. Some small problems had to be fixed more than once. Over all would recomend the car. My inlaws have the Bmw 3 series. While it is more "athletic" The Benz feels like it is a safer car. Great ride.