Used 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 4MATIC Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Mercedes-benz C-class - Consumer Reviews

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

True sportwagon
By MBZlover

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought a black on beige C320 4MATIC wagon with only 36000 miles on for under 20 grand! What a buy for such a great utility vehicle! However this car has so many aspects wouldn't normally find in an SUV or any form of utility vehicle for that manner. First off it handles just as good as my G35 coupe. Second it has a firm suspension yet delivers the true smooth ride of a Benz. Third it gets an average of 25 mpg on the highway and sometimes reaches up over 30! Fourth is the engine performance. Even with almost 40K miles on it the tranny is buttery smooth and the cars pick up is amazing! defenitely would not keep up with my Infiniti G35 but much faster than my previous Lexus RX300.

Favorite Features

Great power for a small V6. plenty of room for hauling anything. Refined, great build quality, 4MATIC provides good grip in all weather conditions

M-B Wagon
By tjp

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great wagon! It is fun to drive and has all wheel drive. The gas milage is bad however. Very peppy engine. Spacious interior.

Favorite Features

Trunk and all wheel drive

Solid and Fun
By ShilohShooter

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Wagon C320 4MATIC AWD 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Never thought I'd use the word "fun" to describe a wagon, but this one has plenty of power, and handles almost as well as my 328i, which is impressive for a wagon. Solid construction, interior is roomier than I was expecting given the car's dimensions. Enough cargo space to meet our needs on long trips (2 adults + 2 kids). Rear seats fold down flat, giving lots of hauling room when needed, and cargo floor is "flush" with a low loading height--no need to lift objects over a lip to get them in the back.

Favorite Features

AWD gives the vehicle a lot of stability, Bose sound system, automatic trans. very smooth & always seems to find the correct gear for what you're trying to do. 12V outlet in cargo area great for coolers.

Suggested Improvements

Needs a standard in-dash CD changer, better cup holders, and 2nd 12V outlet in passenger area.